Client Relations Specialist
Industry: Automotive Repair
My job was to provide
direct customer service to individuals requesting automotive service repair.
* Handle very heavy phone and foot
traffic at a busy front desk with high call volume; field and route calls as appropriate.
* Strengthen ability to be diplomatic and fair, and increase capacity in understanding customers' needs
* Sharpen experience at handling often difficult customers
and their complaints when it comes time to pay their bill.
anger, use discretion, and find solutions to resolve problems when services were not rendered as expected.
* Resolve conflicts by conducting thorough research into the problem, and request management
assistance when needed.
* Explain repairs and their costs, line by
line, parts and labor, and request a service advisor to assist whenever necessary.
* Research service histories, suggest new services, and make recommendations based on mileage of customer's
* Provide information such as: costs and coverage, repairs
and service, discounts and coupons, rentals and warranties.
checks, enter correct codes, close service orders, handle currency, deposit money in locked safe at shift's end.